Appointment Booking Policies
Here are our Booking Policies moving forward until further notice.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has necessitated changes in our office policies and we ask you to respect the following rules:
- All appointments must be reserved in advance. You can make your own appointment at https://hodgegroupllc.setmore.com/ or please call 773.237.6369. Reminder texts will be sent 24 hours before your appointment.
- All in-house appointments are for 30 minutes and only the taxpayer(s) may be in the office during the appointment. This means no children, parents, friends, etc. If someone is with you, they will need to stay in your vehicle or outside. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ONE RETURN PER APPOINTMENT even if you live in the same household. If additional family members want an appointment on the same day, different appointment times must be reserved.
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required at all times. If you do not wish to wear a mask, you will only be allowed to drop off your documents in the mailbox outside of the office.
- Upon arrival at the office, we will take your temperature and you will sign in for COVID-19 tracing.
- Telephone meetings are limited to 45 minutes.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance. If we are not notified within the 24-hour window, an additional fee of $50 will be required at your next appointment.
- Appointment Times are Monday through Thursday 10 AM - 3 PM. After-hour appointments and Saturday appointments may be available upon request only. We do not take appointments on Sundays.
Additionally, we have the following additional rules regarding your tax returns and documentation:
- You may drop off your paperwork in the mailbox outside of the office door at any time. Please put your document(s) in a sealed envelope with your name on the envelope.
- You may upload your documents as a PDF to your client portal. One can be set up for you by request. You will be assigned a password to access your portal via email and this email should be kept in a folder on your computer as you'll need the log-in credentials every time you log in.
- We will no longer accept your documentation via Email, Fax, Text, or other Messenging services. Too often the information is illegible unless uploaded to your portal.
- Please be sure to put your documentation in PDF format as other formats may not be recognized by the software. To save time, please name your PDF so we know what is in the PDF file.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU DURING THE TAX SEASON